60 Years of Fleet Services
We’re veterans in the field and on the road and we’ve been around long enough to understand the importance of producing fast reliable services at a minimal cost.
Improving everyday efficiency.
Ensuring overall cost reduction.
Promising Fast Reliable Services.
With Trailer Readiness services, fleets get regular trailer inspections increasing the vehicle’s operational readiness, reducing costs, and giving your fleet a competitive advantage. As an essential part of fleet maintenance, trailer readiness provides overall fleet inspection and repairs to increase your vehicle utilization while reducing downtime.
- Convenient and predictable coverage
- Standardized, quality trailer inspections
- Improvements on vehicle and fleet safety
- Customized, consolidated
- reports on brakes, lights and tires
- A more profitable present and future
- Improvements on fleet efficiency by optimizing your mechanics’ time
- Increased driver safety and satisfaction through
Mounted Wheel Service
Mounted wheel services include mounting and dismounting tires from wheels, new valve assembly and airing up tires to fleet specifications. Having all the necessary supplies on hand means increasing uptime, improving shop safety and overall better efficiency.
Inflation pressure, tread-depth, tire geometrics and wheel assembly will be checked to ensure proper mounting for all specific operating conditions. Tire and rim requirements and balancing and inflation specifications will be tailored to individual fleet needs